OpenGraph Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes actions that OpenGraph prohibits when any party uses OpenGraph’s Services. This Policy is incorporated by reference and governed by theTerms of Servicewhich contains explanations of defined terms and takes precedence over any conflicting provisions in this AUP. You, the Customer, may not use the Services without agreeing to this AUP. Thus, you agree not to use, and not to encourage or allow any End User to use, OpenGraph’s Services in prohibited manners, including but not limited to the following:
- Using the Services to encourage any illegal, abusive, or other activities that interfere with the business or activities of OpenGraph.
- Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the Services or using the Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to OpenGraph or any of its users.
- Reverse-engineering the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities, or evade filtering capabilities.
- Using the Services in any manner that may subject OpenGraph or any third party to liability, damages, or danger.
- Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any of the Services or any other conduct that adversely impacts the availability, reliability, or stability of the Services.
- Transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs.
- Using the Services to engage in or in connection with fraudulent activity.
- Violating or facilitating the violation of any local, state, federal, or foreign law or regulation, including laws and regulations regarding the transmission of data or software.
- Taking any action to participate in, encourage, or promote any activity prohibited under this AUP or the OpenGraph Terms of Service.
- Using the Services, or any component of the Services, in any manner not authorized by OpenGraph.
Please note: This list of prohibited uses is provided by way of example and should not be considered exhaustive. All determinations related to violations of this Acceptable Use Policy will be made by OpenGraph in its sole discretion.